Thursday 29 April 2010

Celtic Media Festival

As part of my first project at 'Bournemouth University', I created a product, which would be made for television and film festivals; this was when I came across the 'Celtic Media Festival'. Since September I have kept the festival in mind as a place where I would like to showcase my work in the future.

I signed up for the ‘Green Light’ course, which is part of the media festival, the course was for film students from a Celtic background.

I decided to apply to gain some advice within my career and also network. This was a good opportunity for me as I generally network within England, this was a chance for me to gauge what is happening in Ireland and meet with producers from Celtic areas.

The event was held in the Canal Court Hotel, Newry

21st – 23rd March, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers